And…here we go!
1. Join me in the giant ball pit of death.
2. Put a little >omitted due to decency standards< in your day!
3. Happiness is like finding yourself. You don’t find happiness, you make happiness. You choose happiness. Self-actualization is a process of discovering who you are, who you want to be and paving the way to happiness by doing what brings YOU the most meaning and contentment to your life over the long run… *snoring loudly* Wha? sorry… fell asleep on that. My 96-year-old Grandma used to say Happiness is a good shit, and the older I get the more I find this to be true.
4. _Men are like dogs, they wander around sniffing butts, looking dazed and confused. (J/K… only some men are like that)
5. I’m waiting for the purple slurnaps to creep from the deep with their bursnap slaps and giving me my antipsychostics pilz against.
6. An opportunity to be silly, stupid and goofy is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing Empire Falls by Richard Russo, tomorrow my plans include reading, reading, and more reading in the Dewey 24 Hour Read-a-Thon, and trying to get my kids to read some, too and Sunday, I want to sleep and watch the first disc from Netflix of HBO’s miniseries version of the book Empire Falls!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: antipsychotics, ball pit of death, blogging, blogging about reading, Dewey, Dewey 24 Hour Read-a-Thon, Empire Falls, Friday, Friday Fill-Ins, good bowel movement, goofy, hallucination, Happiness is, HBO, medication, meme, men are, men are dogs, Netflix, Read-a-thon, reading, Richard Russo, silly, sniffing butts, stupid, weekend | 14 Comments »