And…here we go!
1. When I look to the left, I see the huge, towering, and very intimidating Mt. TBR bookshelf that has been filled, books two-deep, until there is no empty space left and bottom shelf has collapsed beyond repair.
2. My bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home. That’s where my internet connection is, and my “view” to the WorldWideWeb is there ;-)
3. Let it work or I’ll grab a hammer and MAKE IT WORK!
4. Gardening is done dirt cheap! and I am soOOoo dying to get into the garden again! It frickin’ snowed today 8-O
5. Seeking out the ingredients for the perfect ice cream is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any POO feel free to fling it NOW! sorry, ever since the chimps in Madagascar, we actually say this line around here… randomly… without regard to company… or location.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having a night ALONE since the kids will be at a friend’s sleepover b-day party I have not had my house to myself since Christmas!, tomorrow my plans include checking out the library’s book sale even though I don’t really have any money to buy books, and Sunday, I want to have finished Derailed and start The Book Thief!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: book reading, book sale, crazy weather, Derailed, Friday Fill-Ins, gardening, ice cream, internet, library book sale, Madagascar, Mt. TBR, sleepover, snow, The Book Thief, throw poo, violence | 13 Comments »