Here we go:
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was Hardee’s for breakfast yesterday, as far as sit-in goes… I had Burger King from the drive-thru for lunch (I tried to make a reservation for the BK spa, but was told it was already booked up ).
2. My neighbor and his wife (grr, he thinks he’s the manners police and she’s just a nasty witch) is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon is a big chunk of stinky Limburger cheese.
4. Duh! is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it’s best to wear a disguise that makes you look like my neighbor when creating madness and mayhem at the local 7-Eleven.
6. The Mummy 3 is the best movie I’ve seen so far this year! (I can’t really remember much before it, but I can tell you the last ten books I’ve read!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing New Moon and posting the review, tomorrow my plans include finishing Confessions of a Contractor and posting the review and Sunday, I want to reading a lot more of Molly Moon and the Incredible Book of Hypnotism (It’s such a fun book, and we are enjoying it even more than Junie B.!)!
Don’t forget to enter to win your very own copy of Why You Shouldn’t Eat Your Boogers and a $10 Borders Gift Card in Mt. TBR’s Boogers and Book Bucks Giveaway!