1. Angel or not, I will pluck every last feather out of your wings and bust that lyre over your head if you don’t let me through those pearly gates!
2. And so I told Ioan Gruffudd, “You can have me any way you want me,” and so he sent me a paper that said he wanted me to stay 500 feet from him at all times. (okay, I really cheated on that on… lol.)
3. As my mother used to say, you’re as full of sh*t as a turkey buzzard.
4. I love to gulp down an ice cold, raspberry Propel after I’m done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms somebody will fart and blame the dog.
6. The day of prom (and especially the night) is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking Maggie and her best friend to see Race to Witch Mountain with His Sexiness Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson , tomorrow my plans include taking Maggie and her best friend to eat breakfast at the Whitehouse and then to an Easter Egg Hunt, and Sunday, I want to finish The Lace Reader, which I’m enjoying so far!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: angel, blame the dog, comedy, Dwayne Johnson, Easter, Easter Egg, Easter Egg hunt, fart, Friday Fill-Ins, humor, Ioan Gruffudd, pearly gates, Prom, prom night, Propel, Race to Witch Mountain, retraining order, The Lace Reader, The Rock, threaten, Whitehouse | 22 Comments »