1. Oh, I can’t wait until I have my own book published.
2. Scary science projects gone awry are the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without a book and writing tablet in my purse.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be cheese doodle because I am silly, cheesy and fun to have around.
5. Picking and clicking and biting one’s nails is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was “Sex Storms” in Middleton is a literary imagine I could have lived a lifetime without.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing up Rant and posting a review, tomorrow my plans include reading, and hopefully finishing, The White Mary and posting a review and Sunday, I want to read Sana Krasikov’s One More Year!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: blogging, Books, Chuck Palahniuk, Friday Fill-Ins, gross, Middleon, One More Year, pet peeves, publish, Rant, reviewing, Sana Krasikov, sex storms, The White Mary, weekend, writing |