Friday Fill-In #81
Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs…if you could add your link to the Fill-Ins, that would be GREAT! All questions this week are courtesy of Sherry; thank you, girl!
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would keep the heck away from the fly swatter !
2. Jealousy is “the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on”.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I win the lottery.
4. I’d rather be the foot than the cockroach any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna grab a gun and shoot people at random from the clock tower. (“Peanut Butter Jelly Time” and “I’m a cat! I’m a kitty cat!” comes to mind)
6. If time were in a bottle I’d throw in a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar, some rosemary and sugar and have a tasty salad… (oh, wait, that the wrong kind of time).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a night with only one child, tomorrow my plans include taking Maggie to The White House for breakfast, and Sunday, I want to have finished Sana Krasikov’s One More Year!
Don’t forget to sign up for the ever-growing Borders gift card giveaway! We’re almost to 600 entries! The more entries, the more prizes!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: annoying songs, Borders gift card, breakfast, cockroaches, flies, fly swatter, giveaway, jealousy, lottery winner, monster, One More Year, Othello, salad dressing, Sana Krasikov, sniper, weekend, White House |