It’s my first award… though I’m not sure it’s an award since I’m just nominated I’m a liittle confused by that. But I’ve checked out other nominees’ blogs, and they’ve posted their nominations, so if I’m wrong, at least I’m not wrong all by myself.😀
Thank you Swapna at S.Krishna and Readerville for the double nomination! I enjoy blogging and write to please myself… if you haven’t noticed, I’ve got a kind of corny/weird/goofy sense of humor… and it’s great to know other people enjoy it, too. It’s a great compliment, and I’m honored. Thanks!
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog. (hovering directly above)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (linked ’em in the post, and they’re on my blogroll)
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs. (ugh! You made me work!)
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog. (easy part)
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog. (you’ll have to click and find out!)
My nominees (In NO particular order):
1. Just a (Reading) Fool I really enjoy his blog. His posts are at times philosophical, often witty, and always intelligent. And, as if that weren’t enough, the video clip at the end of his Sunday Salon proves he’s got a great blog! Can I get a napkin, please?
2. Fyfly’s Book Blogalways has a variety of books, and has added to my wishlist and, at the same time, put the breaks on Mt. TBR through her Ye Olde TBR(e) Challenge that I’ve also joined… just can’t seem to put the breaks on the ARC requesting… try as I might!
3. Kathleen’s Book Reviews is a blog chock full of information and reviews. She recently interviewed C. Comfort Shields, author of Surviving Ben’s Suicide. She’s also the keeper of the LT blogger blogroll😉
4. Presenting Lenore just recently ended her Joy of Spooking giveaway, and poo! I didn’t win… but congrats to the three who did😀 I did win a lovely boxful of European candies and treats that we’re still working on, though. I enjoy Lenore’s blog because she has a variety of books that she reviews, from Children’s books to fantasy (wait, that’s not too far apart, is it…). And I enjoyed reading her review with Spookingauthor PJ Bracegirdle.
5. Leesy Knits is a well-rounded blog. It’s not just about books and reading, but she also shares about her family and shares pics of her beautiful kids. Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom and play with the penguins!
6. Fashionista Piranha has a rather interesting motif. She reads and reviews, but also has fashion reviews. AND her first giveaway is fabulous! It’s a book, a beauty product, and a donation to your favorite charity. She calls it a “Make Waves” prize pack. So go enter😀
7. Knittymuggins -The name alone makes her blog award-worthy😀