1. You know you’re old when your teenage child’s lips are moving and sounds coming out, but you haven’t got a clue what she’s actually saying.
2. My heart is divided between boxers and briefs (luckily, I’m a woman and can choose granny panties, which incorporate both: they go up to my waste and cover my thighs at the same time).
3. (Honestly, the only things that come to mind on this one is so beyond PG that I can’t post it) is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the produce, I have known the depths of the frigid chill of the frozen food section. (Seriously, are you trying to get me into trouble??)
5. Gah, won’t these people stop calling my house asking for Dave? Dave’s not here, man!.
6. Find the clicker as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing Twilight (I’m hooked!), tomorrow my plans include maybe do some gardening (yeah, right!), some laungry (hahaha) and get some of Caesar’s The Conquest of Gaul read (okay, I’m done lying to myself), and Sunday, I want to have finished When We Were Romans (planning to finish a book worked so well last week… I finally finished The Richest Season Wednesday instead of Sunday 🙂 )!