1. When I’m sick I’m torn between wanting to be babied and cared for and being the Mom who does the care taking (I want my mommy!).
2. When I take a walk, I think about the book I’m reading and what on earth is the main character thinking doing something so stupid! Idiot!.
3. Money can’t buy happiness but it can sure make misery a lot more comfortable 😉 .
4. Cotton makes me sweat and leather makes me erm… wet 😀.
5. The strangest person/character I’ve had lewd thoughts about was Eragon and Murtagh… at the same time.
6. My favorite color these days is a good, living-thing green because it represents life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing Confessions of a Contractor… I haven’t finished a book in a week an a half, tomorrow my plans include getting a good chunk of Julius Caesar’s Conquest of Gaul read and Sunday, I want to finish Conquest of Gaul because I won’t allow myself to start my next Twilight book, Eclipse, until I finish Caesar off!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins Tagged: | Confessions of a Contractor, Conquest of Gaul, Eclipse, Eragon, Friday Fill-Ins, green, Inheritance series, Julius Caesar, leather, lewd thoughts, money, Murtagh, Twilight, Twilight series