1. Picking up a cardboard box that had blown into the street was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place is needed for the bodies as the crawl space and backyard are full.
3. The victim of a road-rage shooting, the inside of Ed’s car was covered in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or IV drip of high-octane caffeinated glucose water.
5. I made it home safely while Ed suffered an agonizing death because we took separate paths. (I just read Dexter in the Dark, a book about the irascible, charming, serial killing forensics officer Dexter Morgan)
6. Our house rings with the sounds of bickering and tattling which reminds me that there is three teenage sisters living here.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing Silas Marner by George Eliot (it’s a reread), tomorrow my plans include going to the library to watch “Beverly Hills Chihauahau” with my daughters (we have been wanting to see that movie for almost a year now, ever since seeing the first trailer, but our small town theater didnt’ have it) and Sunday, I want to have finished Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson and to have managed a Sunday Salon post, as well!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins Tagged: | Beverly Hills Chihauhau, caffeine, crawl space, dead bodies, death, Dexter, Dexter Morgan, George Eliot, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, murder, road rage, sibling rivalry, Silas Marner, Sunday Salon, tattling, teenagers, Winifred Watson