And…here we go!
1. Apparently there’s some sort of glitch in the system.
2. It’s harder to hide the graves in the backyard on a sunny day.
3. 2009 seriously has sucked dog’s dookey so far.
4. You’ll recognize your opportuninty to get rich when it comes. Ooops! Too late… that was it.
5. For too long I’ve been broke beyond recognition.
6. I am not obsessed with butter toast; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing up Dune, tomorrow my plans include pissing and moaning about being broke and wishing I could get some books at the library sale… they always have them when I’m broke, dang it! and Sunday, I want to get a serious jump on The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, which is for a blog tour and my day is May 11th!
Posted by Janet at 12:26 PM
For those of you who didn’t get the “butter toast” reference:
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: backyard, bodies, broke, buried, Butter toast, buttered toast, Dune, Ed Edd and Eddy, Frank Herbert, Friday Fill-Ins, hotel on the corner of bitter and sweet, Jamie Ford, meme |