And…here we go! Tip of the hat to The Beatles this week
1. There are places to send your angst-ridden, sarcasm-fluent, eye-rolling teenager where they will learn to be human again. I believe they’re called BOOT CAMPS.
2. If they have snow in them, PLEASE blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the front yard, my dog no longer has to squat to hit the snow because it’s up to her belly.
4. I want to run to Hardee’s for a ginormous cup of coffee and a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit, but looking out at the white crap
everywhere out there makes me say oh boy. (The other words it makes me say have been editted for decency)
5. He went out tiger hunting with some catnip and a throw mousey and hasn’t been heard from since.
6. A couple amphetamine pills and some coffee will keep my mind from wandering . (Don’t freak, I don’t do drugs unless they’re prescribed… mostly because insurance doesn’t pay for the other kind and I’m to cheap to pay myself) j/k!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to working on Bloggiesta and reading Any Given Doomsday, tomorrow my plans include maybe going to the library for their family movie event, they’re showing Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, but it’s suppose to be pretty frigid, so we may stay in… I also hope to finish Any Given Doomsday and work on Bloggiesta some more, and Sunday, I want to have finished Any Given Doomsday and Fruits Basket, volume 5, have both reviews written and scheduled, finish up Bloggiesta, and then just veg with the kids and watch some TV!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins