And…here we go!
1. Well, we’re moving on up! To the East-side to a dee-luxe apartment in the sky-i-i. come on, sing it with me!
2. If a hotel needs to post the following sign: We guarantee all our rooms are BED BUG free! I don’t recommend staying there 😉
3. My best quality is my sense of humor.
4. The devil is in the details.And he goes to church every Sunday, GUARANTEE he’s in Congress, and I think he works in the kitchen at Wendy’s… which is probably why I get sick every time I eat there.
5. In nearly 10 years, 9 years, 364 days passed.
6. The power to freeze time is what I need right now! Oh, think of all I could get done and all the books I could read if I could stop time! I think that’s how S. Krishna gets so many books read 😉
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman and watching the BBC series on Netflix, tomorrow my plans include finishing The Sandman, volume 1, also by Neil Gaiman, and watching Stargate: SG1 season 2 and Sunday, I want to listen to (and later watch… sux living within 75 miles of the Speedway!) the greatest spectacle in racing, The INDIANAPOLIS 500 (okay, I’m geeked up now 😀 ) !
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: BBC, bed bugs, church, Congress, devil, dirty hotel, Friday Fill-Ins, funny, funny video, hotel, humor, Indianapolis, Indy 500, meme, Netfli, Neverwhere, SG1, Skrishna, Stargate, super powers, The Indianapolis 500, The Jeffersons, The Jeffersons theme song, The Sandman, time, video, video clip, Wendy's | 8 Comments »