Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And…here we go!
1. She had a great uncle who was married to his half-cousin who was the daughter of her uncle who was the brother of her mother until they were divorced, and now the entrance to the family reunions are guarded by a metal detector.
2. My left hip is by my side, always.
3. I know this: Shellacked moose turds are NOT my idea earring and necklace pendants (They really sell them in Alaska, my sister showed me some).
4. I got up to go to the bathroom, stopped to check if the Friday Fill-Ins were up yet, and I have to pee still.
5. These words apply to me: inca, dinka, doo and nee… but I turn down their application because they make absolutely no sense.
6. The sun was shining on the sea, shining with all his might: He did his very best to make the billows smooth and bright– and this was odd, because it was the middle of the night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the library and watching Inkheart, Sammi getting leaving to spend July with her dad, me going to Maggie’s VBS program, finishing Water for Elephants and writing the review, tomorrow my plans include taking Mags and Gwen out to lunch and finishing reading Something Beyond Greatness and Sunday, I want to go to church (we missed last week) and vegging out in front of the TV… or doing what our Pastor always says, “Fellowshipin’ with Pastor Pillow and Sister Sheets… can I get an ‘Amen!’ 😀 “!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: Alaska, church, dinka, doo, earrings, FFI, Friday, Friday Fill-Ins, funny, humor, inbreeding, inca, Inkheart, July, library, meme, necklace, nee, pendants, Saturday, shellacked moose turds, Something Beyond Greatness, Sunday, The Walrus and the Carpenter, Water for Elephants, weird | 11 Comments »