And…here we go!
1. Apples are to oranges as a $1000 gift card to Amazon.com is to a $10 gift certificate to the bait and tackle shop.
2. Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) is the hot brother, and that’s all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear that train a ‘comin’, it’s comin’ round that bend… should I get off this track or lay down and just give in?
4. Grab the checkered flag. (It’s Indy 500 season! Yay!!!)
5. Do what you want to do, but make sure you want to do what I say.
6. The hair-cutting demon was chasing me with ginormous scissors, and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with ooey-gooey ABC chewing gum… then I woke up… and found gum in my hair? AHHHHH!!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing up Hauntedby Chuck Palahniuk, tomorrow my plans include visiting the Presbyterian Church’s annual perennial plant sale, maybe do some garage-saling, grab some breakfast with Mags at the White House, go through all of everyone’s clothes and pack up stuff for Goodwill, and sometime, in all that, finish up Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford and Sunday, I want to go to church in the morning, enjoy a nice, as yet unplanned, Mother’s Day dinner, call my momma to wish her a Happy Mother’s Day, and write the review for Hotel!
Don’t forget! I’m giving away my copy of Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford! Click here for all the details and make sure to check out my review of Hotel, it’ll be posted on May 11th.
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: Amazon.com, blogging about books, Book review, chewing gum, Chuck Palahniuk, church, contest, free book, Friday Fill-Ins, Garage sales, gift card, gift certicate, giveaway, Goodwill, gum in hair, Haunted, hotel on the corner of bitter and sweet, Indianapolis 500, Indy 500, Jamie Ford, Jared Padalecki, Johnny Cash, meme, monsters, Mother's Day, nightmare, perennials, plant sale, Presbyterian Church, race, Sam Winchester, supernatural, train, White House, win | 12 Comments »