1. If I could travel back in time, I’d go to the early 80’s and buy $5000 of stock in Microsoft.
2. Give me Ioan Gruffudd or give me a lifetime supply of chocolate.
3. I am listening to Hannah Montana (Maggie loves HM and is watching it right now).
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking “CRAP!! All the toilet paper’s gone!!”.
5. I’ll always be weird, ’cause I like me that way.
6. My idea of a good time includes grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, chips, sweet tea, my mom’s deviled eggs and potato salad, my baked beans, cakes, pies and brownies and all my family together for fun, visiting, rehashing old arguments, accusing each other of cheating at euchre, and otherwise sharing all the love a family can.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading The Richest Season (it’s really a beautiful book), tomorrow my plans include shopping for school clothes and supplies for my kids, and Sunday, I want to have finished and reviewed The Richest Season.
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: 80's, book, chocolate, euchre, family, family reunion, Friday Fill-Ins, Hannah Montana, Ioan Gruffudd, love, meme, Microsoft, school shopping, stocks, The Richest Season, time travel, toilet paper | 21 Comments »