1. Wouldn’t it be easy _to sneak into the vault at the bank and help myself *sigh* if only I had the power of invisibility_.
2. _Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic blogger. The Kool-Aid Mom will be that blogger. She will be_ better than ever!
3. I love the taste of _chicken (don’t EVER EVVVVER Google “I love the taste of” …. EVVVVVER_. you went and did it, didn’t you. I WARNED you.
4. _Now that it’s the domain of two teenagers, it looks like a tornado touched down after an industrial accident happened_ in the living room.
5. The first thing we’re going to do is _get that woman hitting little punk into a sweatlodge and make him sweat out that evil_.
6. _The cold weather outside makes my nose go_ drip, drip, drip; _could someone tell me where the facet handle is?_
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _read The Hobbit, work on laundry and start a LOST-a-thon with Mags_, tomorrow my plans include _lunch with the kids and a run to the library, fininshing and reviewing The Hobbit, clean house, and more LOST with Mags_ and Sunday, I want to _hide from Maggie’s dad (he told her he’d be here Sunday, that’s why all the house cleaning), act like I really care what he says, then LOST the rest of the day after he leaves_! (Yes, we are gearing up for the LOST season premiere next week!)
So, whatcha doin’ this weekend?
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: bank robber, bionic, blogging, Friday Fill-Ins, google, house cleaning, invisibility, laundry, library, LOST, Maggie, meme, Pacman, six-million dollar man, The Hobbit | 9 Comments »