And…here we go!
1. You have a chance to _run away and join the circus, but the kids won’t allow it_.
2. _I wish my kids would STOP FIGHTING_ right now!
3. There is a _paddle somewhere, but the kids keep hiding it from me_.
4. _Hire the Supernanny now_ and pay later.
5. It’s time to _go to the bus stop now, right? Ist it time yet? Please, God, can it be time now! Two-hour delays and school cancellations suck_.
6. _I’d get a rope, take each child to a different room, and suspend them_ up in the air but _that’s just too much work_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _watching some Stargate with Mags and working out what Sam wants for her birthday dinner_, tomorrow my plans include _lunch out with the kids, a trip to the library (it’s book sale weekend, WOOT!), and celebrating Sammi’s birthday_ and Sunday, I want to _have a good Sunday at church, the read a little and relax with the kids_!
Ah, peace and quiet. If only it would last!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: beatings, child abuse, church, circus, Friday Fill-Ins, library, library sale, Maggie, paddles, Sam, school cancelled, school delay, sibling rivalry, Stargate, Supernanny | 9 Comments »