This week, Friday Fill-ins took the first sentence in 6 of Janet’s favorite books…you fill them in…with the right words or even better, ones of your own.
And…here we go!
1. “In a hole in the ground there lived one of the wickedest and cowardly men (if you could even call him that) that ever lived.”
2. “I think the swirling mist in the cemetary might mean there are ghosts but that ain’t no matter.”
3. “After dark the rain began to fall again, just like the Universal Weather Program Department programmed it to do.”
4. “Look! I found a pinata from the hold of the Spanish galleon.”
5. “There was a hand in the darkness, and I slapped it for being cheeky.”
6. “Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, but the men in white coats ambush those always suspecting.”
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hopefully finally kicking this stomach flu so I can read some, tomorrow my plans include going to the grocery store and doing some housework and Sunday, I want to watch a movie together with all my girls!