Oy Vey! I’m so behind this week! Here are my Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Why do we have to “suffer the little children to come?” Why can’t we send them to boarding school?
2. Reading, obsessively checking my wishlist at BookMooch and going to bed at a decent hour are now habits.
3. I have a brain like an elephant and the weight of a bird… no wait… it’s the other way around.
4. I had never heard the phrase “Inka-do winka sesame tweeds” and it is probably because I just made it up.
5. Nobody here ever replaces the roll of toilet paper the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that, while they make a delicious omelet, it’s illegal to cook bald eagle eggs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up on my blogging, finishing the dishes and reading a few more chapters of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, tomorrow my plans include catching up on the laundry and reading HP and the HBP, and Sunday, I want to have finished HP and the HBP and have posted the review and maybe a little gardening (though Maggie will be mad at me if I get it done while she’s gone to her dad’s)!
Filed under: Friday Fill-Ins | Tagged: bald eagle, bald eagle egg omelet, bald eagle eggs, bird, blogging, dishes, elephant, Friday Fill-Ins, gardening, habits, Half-Blood Prince, Harry Po, housework, Inka-do winka sesame tweeds, made up words, toilet paper, weight | Leave a comment »