It has been a long time since I’ve read a book that really spoke to me, inspired me and that I could really get behind and believe in. Yeah, this book probably doesn’t need my help boosting it, but I HAVE TO SHARE IT. And it’s been a long while since I had a giveaway here, and I’m dying to do another one. So, here we go!
I want more people to read this book, so I’m giving away a copy of Push by Sapphire.
If I get over 20 entries, I’ll give away a second copy. Over 50, and I’ll give away 3 copies, and a grand prize winner will also get a $10 gift certificate for Amazon.com.
Rules.. gotta have ’em.
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what book has inspired you for your official entry.
- Go and read my review of Push and leave a comment for an additional entry.
- Tweet about the giveaway using @thekoolaidmom for another entry.
- Blog about it for another entry.
- Do all four of these and get an extra entry, for a total of 5 chances to win.
The contest is open internationally, and ends at 11:59pm on February 17th.