Say hello to my little friend, Pedro!
Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize
K, got my coffee… ate my sausage, egg and cheese biscuit from Hardee’s and I’m working on my country potatoes (mmm… soo much better than hashrounds!), and I’m saving the cinamon raisin biscuit for later. My rat terrier, Missy, is full and happy after her Monster Biscuit (ham, cheese, egg, cheese, sausage, cheese, bacon and did I mention cheese? on a biscuit – It’s her new favorite from her FAVORITE restaurant), but would you believe that, after all that, she’s still bumming potatoes? LOL.. Hardee’s is her one vice… that and cat turds fresh from the litter pan.
My snow boots are kicked off, I’m feeling warm and relaxed, and I’m reading to get down with PEDRO! Baila conmigo, buddy!
So here’s what my plans are so far:
- I need to update my widgets! Some of them contain info from last summer, some from last year, in general. I need to bring them up-to-speed.
- I’m evaluating whether or not to begin a seperate blog for The Welsh Reading Challenge. A few people have joined (to be honest, more than I had expected, even), and there’s a wealth of titles and resources out there that I could tap. The question is, however, how deep do I want to get in the challenge when my main reading focus for 2010 is to clear out all my ARCs by the end of the year.
- I’m debating whether or not to chuck Viral Video Wednesday. I’ve been lazy with it anyway, and it’s a distraction all week long when I’m really trying to focus on my reading goals. I love it and enjoy it, but maybe set it aside at least until next year.
- I need to update my Challenge page, my Mt. TBR inventory and ARC-alanche pages, as well as decide what to do with other pages.
- I need to update my accepting books policy, because I really don’t want to add more books to the pile unless it’s one I’m dying for and can’t live without.
- I need to establish a comprehensive and well-defined ratings system. I feel the way I’ve been rating books is a bit arbitrary, and luckily I’ve found a good one to steal 😀
- I want to visit everyone’s mini-challenges and check out what everyone else is doing in case there’s anything else I want to steal 😀
That’s about it for now. But I may add more later. I’ll update as I complete things!
Visit MawBooks‘ Bloggiesta! Ready, Set… Let’s Fiesta! for other participants, list of mini-challenges and to link your Bloggiesta party!
Filed under: Bloggiesta | Tagged: ARCs, blog challenges, Bloggiesta, blogging, challenges, housekeeping, MawBooks, ratings, ratings system, reading, reading challenges, updating blog, Viral Video Wednesday, VVW, Welsh Reading Challenge | 7 Comments »